So, it’s January and I’ve been taking it easy since classes ended and work slowed down. How’s everyone doing? I’ve got one project in the works, it’s called the Roxanne, and it features a scarf and hat of the same style. I really love the pattern but I did something stupid, I worked up the hat but didn’t do as good with writing down the directions as I made it so… uh, I have to try to figure out what I did. Oops. I was watching a movie and in the zone, forgot to write the steps down. It’s ok, I’ll figure it out. 😀
is a variation on that sc and spike sc I used on those two other patterns. Here I paired it with the herringbone hdc. If you are unfamiliar with the HBhdc Moogly has a video tutorial that’s very helpful. Speaking of Moogly, my festive winter mug cozies were #3 on the last Hookin’ on Hump Day of 2013.
- 3 colors of WW yarn – one needs to be around an 0z, other less
- US J crochet hook (6 mm)
- The spike sc is also known as a long sc crochet.
- Feel free to replace ch 2 at the beginning of the rows with an alternative stitch.
- The hat is worked row by row with a slip st into first st to secure the row before moving onto the next row.
- Following the hat body there are two options for the brim in the pattern instructions.
To get this pattern visit DivineDebris.com